Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Tea Talk

     Hello everyone! So I decided to make a Friday Tea Talk which is basically a post that I'll do every Friday and talk about books that I want to buy, music that I've been listening to, tea that I've been loving and my thoughts on any news that's literary or book related. So let's jump right into it.

     Books to Buy: I have been wanting to buy I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella for a while now. I could just get it on my kindle, but I want the physical copy. It's supposed to be a light and funny read so I hope to get that soon. I also want to buy Catch 22 by Joseph Heller. I actually read a few pages of this book and it's so quirky and wierd, but in the best sense (does this make sense?) so I really want to read it. Finally, I want to buy is Dante's Inferno. I've always been so interested in this book and it's a classic.

     Music: When it comes to music my taste is as eclectic as in books. I love the wide range of music that there is out there. Lately though, I've been listening to Alejandro Sanz A LOT. I love this man's music. He has a gorgeous and distinct voice which I love and since he is from Spain he adds in that accent (which I also love). I've also been listening to this band called The Years. More specifically I've been listening to a song called Casualties (here's a link to the song on youtube). It's been on repeat for days. Great band. I love country music as well so Keith Urban has been playing quite a bit.

     Tea: When I say that I love tea I mean I LOVE tea. It's so comforting and delicious. I went to this fair expo with my parents and we came across this stand that sold tea and I tried their Japanese Cherry tea... guys, this tea is what my personal heaven smells like. It's so fragrant and has a berry taste when you drink it. Oh my goodness, I love it. I also got a tea cup which is not only gorgeous, but it comes with a built in strainer  (because this tea doesn;t come in a bag, it's loose leaf tea). Here's the website for those of you interested in the tea (they have a whole lot more): http://teaganic.com/

     So what do you guys think of this topic for Friday's? Would you guys like this to continue? Feedback is much appreciated. Have a great Friday guys and look forward to a new book review soon! Till then :)

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo refreshing.. I would like to see more of book hauls.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and noted :) I was actually thinking about a book haul when the month started. I will more than likely have one up by next week.

      Delete