Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Series That I Want to Read

     I've realized that I don't read many series and also that there are a lot of series that I haven't finished. So I made a list of series that I want to read (they're in no particular order).

1. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket.: I read one book and it wasn't even the first one in the series (this was in my young and foolish days), but I loved it and I want to read the entire series.

You guys are going to either gasp in disbelief or chastise me for this next one

2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: Yes. I've never read any of the books. But I want to!

3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan: I've heard a lot about this series and I like the  plot so I look forward to reading the books.

4. Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer: I read the first book years ago and I never knew there was a series (again, young and foolish). Obviously I need to get the other books.

5. Lord of The Rings series by J.R.R Tolkein: I've wanted to read this series since I was in middle school, but I just never did and I have no idea why.

6. The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld: I actually read the first book in this series when I was in middle school and for some reason I just never got around to reading the other books.

     Those are the series that I need to complete (or start). What series have you read? I would love to know and maybe I'll get them for myself. Till next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.. We have things in common.. I do need to read 1,3,4 and 6(order of your post)
    Quite frankly I finished Harry potter just months back. You have to read it and I'm sure you'll enjoy.. And Lord of the rings... Epic fantasy.. The World Tolkien created is just amazing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i'll enjoy Harry Potter now, when I was younger and I started it I just couldn't get into it. I have heard nothing but good things from Tolkein's work so I'm excited to read it :) Let me know what you think of the series that you haven't read once you do.

      Delete