Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello and Welcome!

     Hi everyone! My name is Laura and welcome to my book blog. Here I will talk about books and writing. I've been wanting do do a book blog for a while now and I finally managed to just sit down and make one. So here's what you can expect from this blog:

  1. Books on any subject. I read almost everything so expect a lot of variety. Of course I have my preferences, them being adult fiction, mystery and romance, but I promise to be diverse. I'll try to make the reviews on books of different genres every time. Variety is the spice of life, right?
  2. A lot of book hauls. If there's one thing I will shamelessly spend my money on it's books. So once a month i'll do a book haul. Amount of books will vary.
  3. Honest and thorough reviews on books. I will always be honest with you all about the books that I read.
  4. Recommendations on websites that sell books for a low price and recommendations on bookstores.
  5. A blog that visually develops over time. I promise it'll look better.
     So there you go, that's what my blog will consist of. Along the way i'll try to come up with clever posts on something that everyone can participate on. So there you have it, my blog. I hope that you guys stick with me through this process. Also, if you have any recommendations for books leave me a comment and you can be sure that i'll check it out. Finally, if you guys want to follow me on Goodreads to see some reviews that I have done and to see what i'm currently reading i'll leave my Goodreads link here: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/9543321-laura

     Stay tuned for my next post in which I tell you guys about the books i'm reading this month and my expectations for them. Till next time :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm craving more of your writings.. You have an amazing blog.. Just today i had time to read all your posts.. Laura, you have one ever follower-It's me.. I have been following other blogs but yours will go to my top tier of favorites.. :)Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so amazingly kind of you, honestly thank you so much!

      Delete